Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back in the Saddle

I've been a bad blogger but I am going to try and change that.  Lots of events have happened since I last posted something on here.  Here's a quick recap:

Rode through Glacier National Park (Sept.)

Moved back to Washington state (Sept.)

Competed in the Kirkland Sprint Triathlon where I 
qualified for Nationals coming up this August in Milwaukee (Sept.)

Ran a couple of 5k's with some friends.  
This one being the Inaugural Mustache Dache (Nov.)

My brother and his girlfriend came up for Thanksgiving.  
That's us and my Dad on the end at Pike Place Brewery (Nov.)

Worked part time installing new fiber optic cables (Dec.)

Discovered the Port Gamble trail system (Dec.)

And transferred to Western Washington University (Jan.)

I am going to try and come here more often.  Now that I'm a full-time student again I would think there wouldn't be much time left for blogging after long days in the library and afternoons exploring the area but I think there will be more in the future to share.  Next time I should have a Summer race schedule finalized to offer.  Until then, go out and do something neat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment